Entries now open for Talent in Logistics Awards 2018
Jan 10, 2018
Entries for the annual Talent in Logistics Awards are now open, providing a unique opportunity to recognise, reward and celebrate the transport, warehousing and logistics industry professionals that are inspiring and developing future talent.
Talent in Logistics is the only Awards completely dedicated to recognising the exceptional individuals that are essential to the success of the logistics and transport sector.
Uniquely, the Awards also recognise the learning and development professionals that work tirelessly to attract, train and retain the very best people for this important sector.
Entering the Talent in Logistics awards online at www.talentinlogistics.co.uk/enter-now is completely free of charge and enables organisations to demonstrate their commitment to quality training, and acknowledge the exceptional skills of their staff.
There are categories to celebrate professionals at every level of training and leadership:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Forklift Operator of the Year - sponsored by UniCarriers UK Ltd
- Driver CPC Instructor of the Year
- Warehouse Manager of the Year - sponsored by Linde Sterling
- Training Manager of the Year
- Training Programme of the Year
- Training Team of the Year
- LGV Driver of the Year
- Driver CPC Training Provider of the Year
- Forklift Instructor of the Year
- Forklift Training Provider of the Year
- H&S Leader of the Year
- LGV Driver Training Provider of the Year
- LGV Instructor of the Year
- Transport Manager of the Year
- Lifetime Contribution Award
Nominations can be made now by visiting http://www.talentinlogistics.co.uk/enter-now/ and completing the simple entry form. Award entries are open from 3rd January 2018 and close on 2nd March 2018.
The shortlist of finalists will be announced in April 2018 and the winners will be revealed during a black tie awards evening at the Telford International Centre on 21st June 2018. At the event, guests will have the chance to socialise and network, both with other learning and development professionals and potential suppliers. A celebrity host will then announce which individuals, teams and companies have won the prestigious Talent in Logistics Awards 2018.