UK Fleet Safety Awards 2018 open for entries
Feb 26, 2018
Brake, the road safety charity has announced the details of its acclaimed annual UK Fleet Safety Awards. Brake is inviting awards entries from fleet operators and suppliers working to reduce the number of road crashes involving at-work drivers.
The deadline for entering is Friday 15 June 2018 and the winners will be announced on Thursday 11 October 2018 at a ceremony in Birmingham.
Brake's UK Fleet Safety Awards recognise the achievements of organisations and individuals working in the field of road risk management. The 2017 Award winners represent a diverse range of organisations, including British Gas, Bibby Distribution, Gateshead Council, and Reflex Vans.
The 2018 Awards, which are free to enter, will be offered in the following 12 categories;
- Company Driver Safety Award - small fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award - medium fleet
- Company Driver Safety Award - large fleet
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
Ross Moorlock, business development director, at Brake, says: "The Brake Fleet Safety Awards are a fantastic opportunity for companies to gain recognition for the hard work they do in keeping our roads safe. The awards are entered and attended by a wide range of organisations from across the industry, and our prestigious awards ceremony is a wonderful networking opportunity and celebration of best practice. I'd urge any organisation successfully managing their occupational road risk to enter the 2018 awards; help us make the Fleet Safety Awards 2018 the biggest and best yet!