Innovation the focus at London packaging event
Sep 12, 2017
The UK packaging event, Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London, returns to London Olympia next week (13 & 14 September), with over 180 exhibitors, spanning the entire packaging supply chain, 60% of whom are using the show to launch new technologies, solutions or services.
- Impact Emotion will be launching its custom-made metallic cages for perfume bottles.
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Grootegast is introducing two new additions to its stand-up pouch range, offering sustainable food protection and extended shelf life.
- Label Apeel has a new fluorescent pink ink, which glows under UV light.
- IPL Packaging will debut the second-generation Infinity Box and a range of newly developed moulded and wrapped cork material packs.
- Seufert Transparente Verpackungen is launching its bio-based PET, approximately 30% vegetable in origin, it can be transformed into transparent packaging.
- Royston Labels has a new eye catching promotional tag which can be printed on both sides to maximise space, with an ultra-glossy and fully waterproof finish.
- Envases Metalicos Eurobox will unveil its Zadig & Voltaires Gift Pack, offering multiple reliefs made at different heights.
- Gruppo Cordenons is launching Reef, a fine paper that evokes fine sands, live rock, corals and colourful fish scales - ideal for exclusive graphic design and packaging.
- DS Smith Packaging has a complete range of new luxury cardboard packaging.
- Qualvis Print & Packaging will have brand new digital work on display.
Visitors will also be able to see the latest technologies and solutions which tackle a range of packaging issues and applications.
- Workflowz will present CHILI publisher, its document editing solution that makes digital publishing easier, more efficient and more intuitive.
- Innavisions Plastic Packaging will be displaying its latest injection moulded plastic packaging products.
- Eckart's iloom is an exclusive product and service that enables the effective refining of substrates for all printing processes.
- Vivid Laminating Technologies is showing the new foiled product possibilities that its new alliance with Color-Logic offers. This combines the simplicity of using Vivid's Matrix Systems to digitally foil packaging and labels with the power of the Color-Logic software palette of 250 foil colours.
- Eska will be showcasing Eskablack, its deep black, solid black board, designed specifically for the luxury packaging market.
- West Rock has a complete range of Kraft and SBS brands, targeted at the spirits, food, beauty and personal care markets.
- Mirri's latest material innovations and swatches include MirriEco Ag, a recyclable alternative to metpol, and Mirri Sparkle, a high-impact material with a glitter effect.
- Quadpack will present solutions from its skincare, make-up and fragrance portfolios, including the Q-Line range of fragrance bottles, with cap designs in wood and surlyn.
- Croxsons will display its newest premium spirit bottles and luxury closures, as well as a selection of glass packaging solutions for the food and beverage sectors.
- Pozzoli Spa's PozzoliFlatBox™ range of folding flat rigid boxes has a low environmental impact.
- Etiq'Etains has developed pure pewter self-adhesive labels for the luxury market, specifically for products in the alcohol and cosmetic sectors.
- Papeteries De Montsegur's premium wrapping tissue comes in a range of deep dyed colours and effects, including pleated paper.
James Drake-Brockman, Divisional Director of Easyfairs' Packaging Portfolio, concludes: "It is great that so many of our exhibitors mark Packaging Innovations London in their diaries as the best time to launch new products and services to the UK market. With our showfloor packed with senior decision makers and buyers, and so much innovation on show, it really will be an exciting place to be. I can't wait to walk the aisles and hear the buzz of deals being made."